Courses & Workshops
3-4403 WebSphere MQ Foundation
Duration: 2 days
After completion of this course, the student will be able to apply a basic working knowledge of WebSphere MQ capabilities including:
- Creating queue managers
- Administration of queues and channels
- Messaging and Queuing Concepts
- WebSphere MQ Introduction
- Basic Queue Manager Administration
- Lab: Create a Queue Manager
- WebSphere MQ Objects
- Lab: Create and Verify a Local Queue Manager
- WebSphere MQ Sample Programs
- Lab:Testing Local Queue
- Message Queue Interface (MQI)
- Application Design
- Lab: Trigger Enablement
- Basic Problem Determination
- Lab: Local Problem Determination
- Distributed Queue Management
- Lab: Setup and Test Channels
- Distributed Queuing Problem Determination
- Lab:Distributed Problem Determination
- Remote Administration
- Lab: Enabling Remote Administration
- Lab: Multi-Hopping
- Queue Manager Clusters Overview
- Lab: Clustering Demo
- Dead Letter Queue Handler
- Lab: Lab: Setting Up a Dead Letter Queue Handler
- WebSphere MQ Clients
- Lab: Configuring Clients
Future Administrators, Operations Staff and Developers of IBM WebSphere MQ.
This class is intended for students who will be responsible for working in a WebSphere MQ environment to support Metastorm Integration Manager. This is an introductory level course and students in this class should possess some familiarity with networking and computer fundamentals. No prior experience with WebSphere MQ on the part of the student is assumed.
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Check out our online, self-paced independant e-Learning program which is available for you to complete anytime via the Internet. Once you are registered, simply log in and work at your own pace.
For more details, or to register for a Web-based course, contact our Training Registrar at email@example.com.