Courses & Workshops
3-3730 OpenText StreamServe Installation and System Administration
Duration: 2 days
Connecting a business application to StreamServe and then connecting StreamServe to output devices will result in several possible points of failure - including network issues, printer device problems, etc. As a System Administrator, you monitor the status of the document processing using log files, surveillance, and notifications.
- Components and repositories
- Design Center Projects overview
- Control Center in-depth
- Disk structures
- Status Messenger
- Task scheduler
- DB Admin Tool
- Installing StreamServe Persuasion
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the components required to run StreamServer, StreamStudio, Collector, and Composition Center
- Identify the Design Center components
- Identify the Design Center export file
- Get started in Control Center
- Prepare Control Center to run StreamServer applications
- Deploy and run a StreamServe Project
- Manage StreamServe applications in Control Center
- Identify important folders and files on disk
- Monitor jobs with logs
- Monitor jobs with surveillance
- Monitor jobs with Status Messenger
- Search for job status in web-based tool Reporter
- Identify when to use Task Scheduler and Database Admin Tool
- Install StreamServe Persuasion on Windows
System administrators, Developers
General IT background and experience in server administration is recommended.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||1,790.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||11,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 16, 2016||On-site||StrS SysAdmin||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||1,790.00||Add to Cart|
|Jul 14, 2016||On-site||StrS SysAdmin||Deutsch||Hannover||1,400.00||Add to Cart|
|Sep 12, 2016||On-site||StrS SysAdmin||Deutsch||Hannover||1,400.00||Add to Cart|
|Sep 22, 2016||On-site||StrS SysAdmin||English||Hoofddorp, NL||1,400.00||Add to Cart|
|Sep 22, 2016||On-site||StrS SysAdmin||English||Stockholm - OpenText||11,800.00||Add to Cart|
|Sep 22, 2016||On-site||StrS SysAdmin||English||Helsinki, Finland||1,400.00||Add to Cart|