Courses & Workshops
3-3715 OpenText StreamServe Document Automation and Post Processing v5.6.2
Duration: 3 days
This course is the next step after the Fundamentals Course to learn more about how to manage large and complex OpenText StreamServe Projects, focused on Document Automation.
Document Automation will decrease paper handling, document loading, storage, distribution, postage/shipping, faxes, telephone, labor, and waste.
- Introduction to the concept of Document Automation
- Storing documents in the Document Broker Plus repository
- Scripting using customized script functions
- Writing files to disk to define which jobs to store
- Retrieving documents from the Document Broker Plus repository
- Adding metadata to documents
- Post-processing documents, including Sheet Layout, OMR marks and sorting
- Fonts and drivers handling
- Manipulate production documents with Production Monitor
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Add metadata to the documents
- Store documents in the Document Broker Plus repository
- View stored documents in the web-based DBQ Tool
- Manually release documents from the Post-processor repository
- Automatically release documents from the Post-processor repository, using queries
- Create and apply sheet layouts
- Define OMR marks
- Create Post-processor queries
- Use Production Monitor
Consultants, Project Managers, Functional and Technical Designers, Developers
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||2,685.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||17,700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 19, 2017||On-site||English||Hoofddorp, NL||2,100.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 19, 2017||On-site||English||Stockholm - OpenText||17,700.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 19, 2017||On-site||English||Helsinki, Finland||2,100.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 28, 2017||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - Asia Pacific||2,400.00||Add to Cart|
|Sep 05, 2017||On-site||English||Hoofddorp, NL||2,100.00||Add to Cart|
|Dec 05, 2017||On-site||English||Hoofddorp, NL||2,100.00||Add to Cart|