Courses & Workshops
3-3710 OpenText StreamServe Fundamentals v5.6.2
Duration: 5 days
Document processing from backend systems is often a time-consuming and inefficient process, with limited support for various formats and distribution channels.
You use Design Center to develop a StreamServe Project to run the entire document process in a dynamic, flexible, and feature-rich way. You also use the web-based Correspondence Management solution to add more dynamics and set business rules.
- Building a Design Center Project
- Exporting, deploying and running a StreamServe Project
- Developing a transactional document in StoryTeller
- StreamServe script language
- Adding dynamics to the Project
- Advanced StoryTeller features
- Correspondence Management
- Template Engine Functionality
- Interactive Forms
- 1-To-Many AdHoc
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the main Design Center components
- Configure a Design Center resources set
- Configure a Design Center Platform
- Configure an XMLIN Event
- Configure a StoryTeller Process
- Configure Runtime
- Export the Design Center Project
- Deploy the Project
- Run the Project
- Add StreamServe scripts to the Project
- Add dynamics to the Project
- Categorize documents
- Add advanced StoryTeller features to the Project
- Create a dynamic document definition in Composition Center
- Use Composition Center to design personalized documents
- Use Ad Hoc Correspondence to compose individualized documents
- Create Interactive form documents
Consultants, Project managers, Functional and technical designers, Developers
Familiarity with Windows-based tools. Programming skills are not required but considered an advantage when using StreamServe scripting and the built-in support for Java and Python.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||3,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||4,475.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||INR||277,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||29,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Nov 14, 2016||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||4,475.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 21, 2016||On-site||English||Hoofddorp, NL||3,500.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 21, 2016||On-site||English||Stockholm - OpenText||29,500.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 21, 2016||On-site||English||Helsinki, Finland||3,500.00||Add to Cart|
|Dec 12, 2016||On-site||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||3,500.00||Add to Cart|
|Feb 06, 2017||On-site||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||3,500.00||Add to Cart|
|May 15, 2017||On-site||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||3,500.00||Add to Cart|