Courses & Workshops
1-0103-eL Advanced Concepts in Using OpenText Content Server v10
Duration: 6 hours
OpenText eLearning offers you the flexibility to log in at your convenience - to learn at your own pace - right from your web browser. This course covers the configuring major/minor versioning, add major/minor document versions, create compound documents and add items to them, access advanced search, and use the collaboration tools. You will be creating a project and project templates, and configure the project navigation and notification. You will also create a task list so you can add and update tasks, view your task work in progress, and initiate and manage workflows. Along the way you will learn about the permissions for the work items and projects, adding users and groups to the ACL, and applying ACL changes. There are several Content Server components you will be able to explore: OpenText Explorer, OpenText Enterprise Connect, OpenText Everywhere, and OpenText Tempo.
- Using Advanced Versioning
- Working with Compound Documents
- Working with Categories and Attributes
- Using Advanced Search
- Collaborating using Discussions, News Channels and Polls
- Creating Team Workspaces/Using Projects
- Working with Task Lists and Workflow
- Setting Permissions
- Using Content Server Explorer, OpenText Enterprise Connect, OpenText Everywhere, and OpenText Tempo.
- Add a document with advanced version control
- Create and add items to compound documents
- Assign categories to new folders
- Search using the various parameters
- Use the collaboration tools
- Use the project creation wizard
- Create a task list
- Initiate and manage a workflow
- Change existing permissions
- Apply ACL changes to Sub-Items
- Add Items using OpenText Explorer
- Add Items using Enterprise Connect
- Use OpenText Everywhere from a mobile device
- Add, search, and share items in OpenText Tempo
- Business Users
- Knowledge and Content Managers
- Project Managers
- Administrators and help desk personnel who want to learn about Content Server's tools for Business Users
1-0102-eL Essential Concepts in Using OpenText Content Server V10 or equivalent knowledge
|Per Student Online||USD||399.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Web-based||Advanced Concepts||English||Web-based||399.00||Add to Cart|