Courses & Workshops
3-2901 OpenText Semantic Navigation System Administration, Integration and IT
Duration: 2 days
Acquire the expertise needed, according to Best Practices, to manage OpenText Semantic Navigation implementations in multi-staged environments.
By the end of the course you will learn how toa cquire the expertise needed, according to Best Practices, to manage OTSN implementations in multi-staged environments including:
- Understanding each product's system workflow
- Installation & configuration troubleshooting
- Process & log monitoring
- Backup and disaster recovery
- General introduction
- Deployment Best Practices
- Infrastructure planning
- Modules and content workflow
- File system exploration (perms, configs, logs)
- Installation & Configuration
- Troubleshooting, Logging & Monitoring
- Backup, Restore & Disaster Recovery
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these courses:
- 4-2903 OTSN Engine & Management Console
- 3-2901 OTCA System Administration
The primary audience for this training course Systems Administrators, (SysOps, SysAdmins), Network Administrators (LAN Admins, Net Admins), Security Administrators, System Integrators. Others who might benefit from this course although not the primary audience: Development Team Leads, Database Administrators (DBA) and QC / QA Analysts.
1-2900 OTSN: Introduction
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,995.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,975.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.