Courses & Workshops
3-1311 OpenText Application Governance and Archiving (AGA) for Microsoft SharePoint v10.7
Duration: 3 days
This three-day hands-on course covers the latest evolution in Application Governance and Archiving for Microsoft SharePoint (AGA). The latest version of AGA includes new features and support such as SharePoint 2013 support as well as SharePoint Services for Extended ECM and SharePoint Online.
The focus of this course is to enable new and existing AGA administrators to install, configure and administer OpenText Application Governance and Archiving (AGA) 10.7 for Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- Introduction to OpenText Application Governance and Archiving (AGA) for Microsoft SharePoint
- Installation and configuration of OpenText AGA for Microsoft SharePoint
- Configuration of interactive document and site archiving
- Profile-based archiving of SharePoint content including Document Libraries and Sites
- Customizing and extending OpenText AGA
- Introduction to the Site Deployment Console to automate and simplify SharePoint site creation
- Overviews of SharePoint Services for Extended ECM to work with SAP related content within SharePoint as well as SharePoint Online (Office 365) support
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Overview of Microsoft SharePoint products
- Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 including Site Creation, Site Collections, Document Libraries and Content Types
- Introduction to OpenText AGA for Microsoft SharePoint
- Installation of OpenText AGA for Microsoft SharePoint and post installation configuration
- Interactive site and document archiving and incremental archiving
- Overview of OpenText AGA for SharePoint Online
- Web Parts and search integrations
- Introduction to Records Management integration
- Automating and simplifying SharePoint site creation
- Introduction to the Site Deployment Console including Site Deployment planning and creating SharePoint site metadata
- Overview of SharePoint
Intermediate to Advanced Administrators
- General IT background and experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and OpenText Content Server is preferable
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||2,685.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||17,700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Apr 04, 2017||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - Asia Pacific||2,400.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 20, 2017||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - Asia Pacific||2,400.00||Add to Cart|