Courses & Workshops
3-4006 OpenText Media Management Integration to Enterprise Process Services (formerly 788)
Duration: 5 days
Participants receive a detailed overview of the administration and management of OpenText Enterprise Process Services (EPS) and Media Management Integration. They will be able to set up the workflow organization for process management projects. In addition, they acquire knowledge to design the user front-ends. Furthermore, they learn the installation, configuration, and administration of OpenText Enterprise Process Services (EPS) and Media Management Integration, including designing and building a workflow process.(Installation of OpenText Media Management is not part of this course.)
- Process creation and maintenance
- Enterprise Process Management Server installation and configuration
- Enterprise Process Management Server and Media Management integration configuration and administration
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain Process Management Basics
- Create and Maintain Processes
- Describe the EPS Server Architecture
- Describe the Hardware and Software Pre-requisites
- Install and Configure the EPS Server
- Configure the EPS and Media Management Integration
- Administer the EPS and Media Management Integration
System Administrators, Project Managers and Team Members
- Completion of 3-0805 Implementing OpenText Media Management (5 days)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Basic internet and database server knowledge
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||22,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.