Courses & Workshops
3-4006 OpenText Media Management Integration to Enterprise Process Services (formerly 788)
Duration: 5 days
Participants receive a detailed overview of the administration and management of OpenText Enterprise Process Services (EPS) and Media Management Integration. They will be able to set up the workflow organization for process management projects. In addition, they acquire knowledge to design the user front-ends. Furthermore, they learn the installation, configuration, and administration of OpenText Enterprise Process Services (EPS) and Media Management Integration, including designing and building a workflow process.(Installation of OpenText Media Management is not part of this course.)
- Process creation and maintenance
- Enterprise Process Management Server installation and configuration
- Enterprise Process Management Server and Media Management integration configuration and administration
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain Process Management Basics
- Create and Maintain Processes
- Describe the EPS Server Architecture
- Describe the Hardware and Software Pre-requisites
- Install and Configure the EPS Server
- Configure the EPS and Media Management Integration
- Administer the EPS and Media Management Integration
System Administrators, Project Managers and Team Members
- Completion of 3-0805 Implementing OpenText Media Management (5 days)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Basic internet and database server knowledge
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||22,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Oct 17, 2016||On-site||EPS||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||4,475.00||Add to Cart|