Courses & Workshops
1-0800 Media Management Power User Workshop v16
Duration: 1 Day
The Power User Workshop provides designers, content contributors and media managers with the knowledge they need to get the full value out of OpenText Media Management software. Participants will learn how to upload and manage assets, search for assets with metadata and how to organize assets. The workshop includes information on user roles and security policies. Power users will learn how to use OpenText Media Management media management folders for managing assets.
- Overview of Media Management Features
- Discussion of system components
- Hands on experience with User Interface
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Navigate the user interface
- View assets and understand their properties
- Add and remove assets
- Manage versions of digital assets
- Perform basic and advanced searches
This class is intended for end users, content contributors, designers and creative resources.
- Basic understanding of using and managing digital assets
- Basic understanding of metadata concepts
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.