Courses & Workshops
2-0801 OpenText Media Management Business Analyst Workshop v10.5
Duration: 1 day
This course is designed to help participants prepare for Media Management implementations in accordance with OpenText best practices. Attendees will first be provided with a high-level overview of the product and of the standard Media Management Business Analysis methodology. Following this introductory material will be an intensive, facilitator-led workshop during which the Business Analysis process will be explored through the use of sample documentation, whiteboard sessions, and role-playing scenarios.
- Overview of Media Management Features
- Discussion of system components
- Hands on experience with Business Analyst Methodology
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Media Management architecture and interface
- Media Management System Development Lifecycle
- Media Management Business Analysis Methodology
- Media Management Business Analysis Best Practices
This course is intended for people responsible for planning and making decisions in an OpenText Media Management implementation.
- Business analysis or project management experience
- Familiarity with metadata and taxonomy concepts
Format Currency Price Per Student at Open Text Site € - Germany 1,400.00 Per Student at Open Text Site GBP 1,100.00 Per Student at Open Text Site USD 895.00
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.