Courses & Workshops
1-3406-eL An Intro to Using the Web Experience Management Content Workspaces - Self Paced (eL4345)
Duration: 1 hour
This 1 hour course introduces the most common concepts surrounding content management and web based content management systems. It begins with a Content Management Primer and ends with guidelines to help you Define Content Requirements. Along the way you learn about the WCMS Fundamentals, The Content Lifecycle, Working with WCMS and Automating Business Processes.
Foundational pieces in achieving your business efficiency goals, this online self-paced course helps ensure that your end users have fundamental knowledge to support, adopt and successfully leverage your VCM implementation while achieving a greater return on your technology investment.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- How various content management solutions impact the organization
- How Web Content Management Systems function in the enterprise
- How the content lifecycle affects content management efforts
- About the importance of keeping content separate from presentation
- Why identity and security is vital to the integrity of your content
- How content is stored and accessed
- About editing interfaces and their importance to different users
- Why well defined business processes are important
- How to begin defining your business requirements
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider this course:
- eL4346 - Introduction to Vignette Content 8.0’s User Interface
Business users, Content contributors
A basic knowledge of using a Web browser and office applications.
|Per Student Online||USD||299.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Web-based||Content Mgmt Concepts||English||Web-based||299.00||Add to Cart|