Courses & Workshops
2258 Fax Gateway Fundamentals – Workshop
Duration: 4 Hours
This course provides a thorough understanding of the settings that need to be made to properly send and receive faxes on a Fax over IP network utilizing an Open Text Fax Gateway. In addition you will learn how to troubleshoot issues that may arise by interpreting the output from a Wireshark or Syslog Trace.
Upon completion of this course, you will be understand:
- Common FoIP Terms.
- The flow of a SIP based call.
- How to configure an Open Text Fax Server to communicate with an Open Text Fax Gateway.
- How to configure Fax Gateway to send faxes from the Open Text Fax Server.
- How to configure Fax Gateway to receive and forward faxes.
- How to set up and utilize Syslog to troubleshoot the Fax Gateway.
- Use Wireshark to trace and graph a T.38 session.
- How to set up and utilize Wireshark to troubleshoot the Fax Gateway.
Technical Sales, RightFax System and PBX Administrators, Product implementers and Help Desk personnel.
Working knowledge of RightFax server software and some knowledge of Telephony concepts.
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider:
- 2250 Fax Server Fundamentals
- 3252 Fax Server Architecture - Fax Flow Troubleshooting
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||495.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.