Courses & Workshops
4-3427 Developing Content Management Applications w/Web Experience Management v10.5
Duration: 4 Days
The three day accelerated course is offered in Suite 16 at Enterprise World in Nashville, Tennessee. Check here for more information. For other public classes, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
This four day course is intended for individuals responsible for the design and development of a comprehensive content management and delivery web application. The course begins with the identification of the development frameworks within the management and delivery components of the Web Experience Management architecture. Students will examine content management concepts including information modeling and content type design, construction of advanced workflow scenarios, and designing project structures with robust authorization capabilities. Students will also investigate presentation management (content delivery) concepts such as dynamic modules, site and page templates, components and regions, site and channel layout, page creation, themes, display views and site cache control.
- Introduction to the Web Experience Management architecture
- Specific task-driven activities for site developers and architects
- New In-Context Editing Features
- Development of new Site using the new out-of-the-box Innovate Site
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Content Type modeling and definition using the Content Type Modeler
- Controlling the content contribution and editing processes
- Advanced control of Content Management process through extensibility features
- Definition of projects and role-based security within Web Experience Management
- Creating sites, channels in the Content Workspace
- Advanced Workflow concepts within Web Experience Management
- Use the Workflow Modeler to manage a content based process
- Implement advanced Workflow extensibility features
- Dynamic Site & Dynamic Portal concepts
- Basic Content Presentation Principles
- Site Template & Page Templates
- Creating Regions and Components
- Locked and Unlocked Regions
- Working with the Floating menu
- New Channel Page Creation
- New Item Page Creation
- Advanced Content Presentation features
- Page Layouts & Region Layouts
- Display Views
Application Architects, Content Management Specialists, Enterprise Application and Site Developers
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Spain||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||3,672.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||3,580.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||18,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 20, 2016||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||3,580.00||Add to Cart|
|Aug 15, 2016||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||3,580.00||Add to Cart|