Courses & Workshops
3-3423 What’s New in Web Experience Management v8.5
Duration: 1 Day
This course teaches business users, developers and administrators who have prior experience with Web Experience Management v8.1 the essential changes to In-context Editing, the new multi-language support in Content Workspaces, and the new features for segmentation and targeting. Students learn to use the new features of In-context Editing and the Content Workspaces interface.
This course includes instructor led activities and demonstration of Web Experience Management software and its tools such as the Content Workspaces and In-context Editing.
- Introduction to the new In-context Editing tools
- Multi-language support
- Segmentation and Targeting
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use the In-context Editing toolbars
- Add content to pages using Drag and Drop
- Upload a file from In-context Editing
- Create a new page from In-Context Editing
- Describe the multi-language support available
- Use the Translation Wizard to create a new translation
- Describe the Segmentation and Targeting features
Business users, developers, system administrators.
Familiarity with Web Experience Management 8.x
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student Online||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.