Courses & Workshops
3-3423 What’s New in Web Experience Management v8.1 (formerly3345)
Duration: 1 Day
This course teaches business users, developers and administrators who have prior experience with Vignette Content Management v7 the essential changes in terminology, the functions and interfaces of Web Experience Management v8.1. Students learn to navigate the new Content Workspaces interface and use the enhanced Management Console.
This course includes instructor led activities and demonstration of Web Experience Management software and its tools such as the Content Workspaces and In-context Editing.
- Introduction to the new Content Workspaces user interface
- New In-Context Editing Features
- Activities and demonstrations utilizing the new out-of-the-box Sample Site
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define the various terminology changes from previous versions of VCM
- Use the new Content Workspaces and Preview Stage
- Use the updated In-Context Editing features
- Clone a new site
- Define the new compatibility modes
Business users, developers, system administrators.
Familiarity with Vignette Content Management 7.5 or 7.6.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student Online||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.