Courses & Workshops
3-3422 System Administration with Web Experience Management (v10.5)
Duration: 4 Days
This course prepares new Web Experience Management (WEM) system administrators for planning and carrying out Web Experience Management implementations. The course explores the functional and software architecture of the Web Experience Management platform including example topologies.
In the Web Experience Management System Administration course students learn to install and configure the various Web Experience Management system components. Students also gain valuable hands-on experience with the different Web Experience Management tools such as the Runtime Services Console, the Configuration Console, the Job Console, as well as the Management Console..
As part of the course, students learn to manage Web Experience Management sub-systems including security, workflow, and publishing.
- Specific task-driven activities for system administrators
- Using skip-level upgrades
- Installing and using Content Tools and the Password Change Tool
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Plan, install and configure a WEM implementation
- Learn the WEM system architecture in detail
- Create and manage projects, files and database backed Content Items
- Create a file source and file source scan
- Configure a new split content database
- Install and configure the Content Delivery Services
- Administer WEM authorization and navigate the LDAP directory server
- Use the Workflow Console to manage workflow process instances and tasks
- Publish and deploy content to sites
- Use the Job Console to troubleshoot publishing and deployment issues
- Export and Import Web Experience Management objects
- Use the WEM Consoles to manage the Web Experience
System administrators, application administrators and technical architects
- The course assumes prior knowledge of basic administration functions.
- Basic understanding of Databases, Application Servers and LDAP Directory Servers is recommended.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||3,672.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student Online||USD||3,580.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||18,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 27, 2016||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||3,580.00||Add to Cart|