Courses & Workshops
1-3420 Overview of OpenText Web Experience Management v8.1 (formerly 1346)
Duration: 1 Day
This one day course teaches business users (content contributors and managers) the fundamentals of Web Experience Management. Students learn content management terminology and concepts such as workflow, sites, channels, and folders. Students also learn the essential content management tasks including content creation, in-context editing and the site/channel hierarchy.
This course includes instructor led activities and demonstration of Web Experience Management software and its tools such as the Web Experience Workspaces.
- Introduction to the Content Workspaces user interface
- Specific task-driven activities for content contributors and managers
- Using In-Context Editing Features
- Activities and demonstrations utilizing the new out-of-the-box Sample Site
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Describe the basics of Content Management
- Log into the WEM Content Workspaces
- Use In-Context Editing
- Describe the basics of Content Items and Types in Web Experience Management
- Describe sites and channels and their relationship to content
This course is intended for business users wanting an introduction to Vignette Content Management.
|Per Student Online||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.