Courses & Workshops
1-3421 Managing Content with Web Experience Management v10.5
Duration: 2 Days
This course teaches students the fundamentals of Web Experience Management. Students learn content management terminology and concepts such as workflow, sites, channels, and folders. Students also learn the essential content management tasks including content creation, content type definitions (modeling), and the site/channel hierarchy.
This course includes instructor led activities and demonstration of Web Experience Management software and its tools such as the Content Workspaces and In-context Editing.
- Introduction to the Content Workspaces user interface
- Specific task-driven activities for content contributors and managers
- Using In-Context Editing Features including In-line Editing
- Activities and demonstrations utilizing the new out-of-the-box Sample Site
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the basics of Content Management
- Log into the Web Experience Management Content Workspaces
- Describe the basics of Content Items and Types in Web Experience Management
- Create and manage files and database backed Content Items
- Describe sites and channels and their relationship to content
- Use In-Context Editing to modify pages and content items
- Create multi-language content
- Describe role-base security in Web Experience Management
- Use and manage Workflows in Web Experience Management
- Publish content
- Perform basic publishing troubleshooting
Business users, content contributors, content managers
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||1,836.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student Online||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Sep 07, 2016||On-site||WEM Content||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||1,790.00||Add to Cart|