Courses & Workshops
Open Text - Vignette Consultant Bootcamp
Duration: 5 days
Course Participants will understand the basics how to install, configure and manage content with the Vignette content management and portal products. The course facilitates fast knowledge transfer to be self-sufficient in content management projects. Using established Field Best Practice, participants will be able to implement a project using the Vignette Content Suite.
- Architecture of Vignette Content and Portal
- Plan and Install a Vignette CMS/CDS
- Case Study
- Content Type Modelling
- Publication & Deployment of Content Instances
- Security of the CMS
- VCM Tools Usage
- Troubleshooting and Log Analysis
- J2EE Architecture
- Authentication Mechanisms
- Extending the Management Console
- Widget Development
- Custom Content Input Forms
- Event Listeners: Development and Admin
- CCE widgets
- Workflow: Administration and Development
- Portal Servers and Sites
- Integration of VCM with Portal
- Development of JSP Renderers for Presentation
- Presentation Caching mechanisms
- Introduction to V8: Terminology, New Features
- Project Members and Developers of Web projects using VCM and portal technology
- Web Content Management project experience
- Basic Java knowledge
- Experience with J2EE
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Spain||3,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||5,025.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||5,750.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.