Courses & Workshops
4-3414 Vignette Dynamic Site Module Foundation (formerly 4342)
Duration: 2 days
The Vignette Dynamic Site Module Foundation course builds on your existing knowledge of Vignette Content Management. In this course you will learn to create dynamic, personalized, content-driven web solutions utilizing the functionality provided by the Vignette Dynamic Site Module.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Identify the key features of the Vignette Dynamic Site Module.
- Define key terms and concepts associated with the Dynamic Site Module.
- Manage and create sites, channels, templates, and content component types.
- Describe the Dynamic Site deployment process Define key architecture components of the Dynamic Site Module.
- State the major steps for installing the Dynamic Site Module.
- Define and modify the Dynamic Site Module caching mechanism.
- Customize and extend the Dynamic Site Module.
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these courses:
- 3341 VCM Building Content Management Applications
- 4341 VCM Extending Content Management Applications
- 1340 Vignette Portal Overview
- 4351Vignette Portal Developing PortalBean Portlets
- 4350 Vignette Portal Developing JSR 286 Portlets
- 4352 Vignette Portal User Interface Development
This course is intended for individuals who need to learn the new features and functionality provided by the Vignette Dynamic Site Module, site developers and site administrators who focus on creating the application framework for content-driven websites and system administrators, network administrators, and IT professionals who need to deploy, implement, and manage content-driven websites.
Attendance in the Vignette Building Content Management Applications course, Knowledge of Content Delivery Applications, Familiarity with building and deploying JSP and Servlet-based web applications is recommended.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||1,836.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.