Courses & Workshops
4-3457 Portal: User Interface Development
Duration: 2 Days
In this course students learn how to leverage out of the box stylistic components to change the default colors and layout of a Portal site. Next, students see how to create their own stylistic components, including custom grids, headers, footers, and navigation styles, to create a unique look and feel for a Portal site. Students then learn how to localize the stylistic components created in the class. Lastly, students discover how to change the look and feel of site using the Portal style sheet system.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Define key terms and concepts associated with Portal user interface development
- Change the layout and colors associated with a Portal site
- Create a custom grid
- Create custom header, footer, navigation, controls, and chrome styles
- Add functionality to a site using secondary pages
- Localize Portal styles
- Change the look and feel of a site using the Portal style sheet system
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these courses:
- Vignette Portal – Foundation: Managing Portal Server and Sites
- 4350 Vignette Portal: Developing JSR Portlets
- 4351 Vignette Portal: Developing PortalBean Portlets
- 3350 Vignette Portal System Administration
- 1350 Vignette Portal Overview
User Interface Developers.
- Familiarity with JSP and HTML development Knowledge of basic
- Vignette Portal administration functions is recommended, but not required
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.