Courses & Workshops
2361 Vignette Case Manager Foundation: Configuring Business Processes
Duration: 3 Days
This course prepares specialist business users and other members of teams who will be responsible for implementing a Vignette Case Manager solution. The course is intended to enable participants to design and implement automated business processes.
Students learn how Vignette Case Manager works, and how and when to use it to automate processes. This course also introduces the Vignette Process Modeler, the graphical tool used to configure a Vignette Case Manager process. The course combines lectures with hands-on labs and a final workshop where students build a new process from the ground up on a dedicated lab machine.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Define terms and apply case management concepts
- Process a case through an example business procedure including:
- Case initiation and matching of documents to existing cases
- Routing through a multi-step process
- Automatic letter and correspondence generation
- Suspension and restart of a process
- Search for and view cases and associated documents
- Audit and track cases
- Manage and monitor cases
- Identify how and when to deploy a Vignette Case Manager solution
- Create a new Case Management Collection
- Configure a multi-step Business Process
- Configure automatic rules for starting an instance (case) in the new process
- Run cases through the process that you have configured
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these courses:
- 3361 Vignette Case Manager Record Manager System Administration
- 1361 Vignette Record Manager Foundation Configuring the File Plan
- 2362 Vignette Collection Manager Foundation: Configuring Collections
This course is intended for:
- Business Analysts
- Information Managers / Document Managers
- Business Managers
The course is valuable to all business users, administrators and managers who will be involved in the implementation of a Case Manager solution for the enterprise.
A basic knowledge of using a Web browser and office applications. Knowledge of the types of business processes your organization needs to automate and manage.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||2,754.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.