Courses & Workshops
2362 Vignette Collection Manager Foundation: Configuring Collections
Duration: 1 day
This course prepares those specialist business users who will be responsible for defining and implementing Vignette Collections to store their organization’s documents.
The course introduces the architecture of the Vignette document repository. Participants learn, through a combination of lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, how to design and configure a Vignette Collection. The course also enables participants to define and configure different types of documents that will be stored in the collection.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Describe the high-level architecture of the Vignette document repository
- Design and configure a document collection, including:
- Document types and sub-types
- Document attributes
- Search and retrieval templates
- Configure document capture into a Collection
- Configure collection and document security access
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these courses:
- Vignette Case Manager Foundation: Configuring Business Processes
- 2361 Vignette Case Manager Record Manager: System Administration
- Vignette Record Manager Foundation: Configuring the File Plan
This course is intended for:
- Business Analysts
- Information Managers / Document Managers
- Business Managers
- Project Managers
The course is valuable to all business users, administrators and managers who will be involved in implementing Collections to store documents for the enterprise.
A basic knowledge of using a Web browser and office applications. Knowledge of the types of documents your organization needs to store.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||918.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.