Courses & Workshops
3361 Vignette Case Manager Record Manager System Administration
Duration: 2 Days
This course prepares technical users who will be responsible for installing, implementing and administering the Vignette Case Manager Record Manager suite of products (Vignette Records & Documents). This course combines lectures, demonstrations, hands-on lab exercises and a final workshop to reinforce learning.
In this course, the instructor introduces basic architectural components of the product suite and describes how to install Vignette Records & Documents server. Participants will learn System configuration concepts, options and best practices. The course covers how to define users of the system. Other configuration topics include capture of records, documents and cases; and configuration of email notifications used in case management and record management solutions.
To schedule this class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Describe Vignette Records & Documents server components, license options and architecture
- Install and configure the Server
- Configure repository options
- Configure users, groups, and roles for secure access
- Configure resources for capture of documents and initiation of cases
- Configure email notifications
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these courses:
- Vignette Case Manager: Configuring Business Processes - Foundation
- Vignette Collection Manager: Configuring Collections - Foundation
- Vignette Record Manager: Configuring the File Plan - Foundation
This course is intended for:
- System Administrators
- Information Managers/ Document Managers
A basic understanding of the following related 3rd party software is recommended:
- Application Servers
- LDAP Directory Servers
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||1,836.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.