Courses & Workshops
3365 Configuring Vignette Image Capture Workshop
Duration: 1/2 Day
In this course, participants learn how to plan, architect, install and configure a Vignette Image Capture installation. Participants will be able to describe installation options, learn to configure batches for scanning and indexing. Last, students learn how to configure either of two repositories (IDM or Vignette Case Manager Record Manager/VRD) to accept scanned images.
This course is typically combined with one of the Vignette IDM or Vignette Case Manager Record Manager System Administration courses, but it can be conducted as a standalone workshop.
This course combines lectures with demonstrations and a hands-on workshop to reinforce learning. In the workshop, participants configure a Vignette Image Capture installation from start to finish.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Combine or distribute Vignette Image Capture components to best meet business needs
- Perform both complete and customized installations of components
- Navigate the Vignette Image Capture user interface to scan, index and commit documents
- Configure Vignette Image Capture users and security
- Configure a basic batch type to scan and automatically index documents
- Configure Vignette Image Capture to commit to a repository – either Vignette IDM or Vignette Records & Documents Server
- Configure Vignette IDM or Vignette Records & Documents to accept images from Vignette Image Capture
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these courses:
- 3361 Vignette Case Manager Record Manager System Administration
- 3363 Vignette IDM System Administration
This course is intended for:
- System Administrators
- Document Managers
This course enables Vignette IDM and Vignette Records & Documents Systems Administrators to install and configure basic Vignette Image Capture Solutions.
Participants must have completed a System Administration course for one or more of:
- Vignette IDM
- Vignette Case Manager Record Manager
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||459.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||450.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.