Courses & Workshops
3-3415 Rich Media Services Foundation (formerly 1371)
Duration: 1/2 day
This course teaches students the fundamentals of Rich Media Services within the Vignette Content Management application.
Students learn the fundamental functionality and use of the three Rich Media modules: the Asset Module, the Video Module, and the Desktop Client.
By the end of the course, student will be able to use the various modules to manage images, Podcasts and Flash/Rich Internet Application (RIA) components. As well as upload, manage, transcode and deliver video assets which can be used to create rich consumer experiences across any device.
To schedule this class please contact email@example.com
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Describe the basics of Vignette’s Rich Media Services and integration with Vignette Content Management.
- Identify the platform requirements for Rich Media Services.
- Download Services from Vignette Express.
- Install and configure the Asset, Desktop and Video modules.
- Learn how to set user preferences in the Asset, Desktop and Video modules.
- Discover uploading, previewing and managing media files in the Asset, Video, and Desktop Client modules.
- Learn how to find and approve media files in the Asset, Video, and Desktop Client modules.
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these courses:
- 3341 Vignette Content: Building Content Management Foundation Applications
- 4341 Vignette Content: Extending Content Management Applications
The Vignette Rich Media Services Express Overview is valuable to all Business Users and Administrators who would like to gain an understanding of the various local and remote modules for the Rich media application and rich media management.
The course assumes prior knowledge of Vignette Content version 7.5 and conceptual understanding of IT projects involving information management and information architectures.
|Per Student Online||USD||450.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.