Courses & Workshops
4-1523 Web Site Management Delivery Server - Project Builder Course (formerly 535)
Duration: 5 days
This course is designed to provide project builders with the complete technical knowledge needed to incorporate the personalization, search, and integration capabilities of Web Solutions Delivery Server into Web sites.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Add implicit and explicit personalization to a web site.
- Add search functionality to a web site.
- Add information and functionality from external applications to a web site.
- Maintain user profile information Incorporate content managed by Web Solutions Management Server.
- Allow content to be restricted based on a user's profile.
- Improve application performance through tuning and caching.
- Use a methodical approach to troubleshoot Delivery Server applications.
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider this course:
- 500 Web Solutions Management Server – Project Manager
This course is targeted to developers responsible for building Web sites delivered by Web Solutions Delivery Server. Students must be experienced Web developers, proficient in Web Solutions Management Server and XML. If you have questions about your qualifications or about the course in general, please contact the Open Text Web Solutions Training Team.
Familiarity with Internet technologies such as HTML and XML as well as basic knowledge of XSLT and concepts of personalization is advised.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||5,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||22,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.