Courses & Workshops
2-1520 Web Site Management Delivery Server - Project Manager Course (formerly 530)
Duration: 1 day
This course is designed to provide project managers with knowledge of the complete WSDS project lifecycle and best practices for implementation. Students will learn how to assess personnel roles, develop project timelines and plan for project rollout and maintenance. Students will also receive an overview of the technical basics of WSDS project architecture.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to:
- Be familiar Delivery Server architecture.
- Provide detailed documentation for intended functionality.
- Assess user and group roles for content delivery.
- Understand Delivery Server architecture and integration with other Web Solutions products.
- Manage people involved in the Delivery Server implementations.
- Understand the terms and concepts of Delivery Server.
- Set up project diagrams and identify project dependencies.
- Understand the project lifecycle and developing a Delivery Server implementation timeline.
- Plan for future project growth.
- Migrate existing websites into Delivery Server.
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider this course:
- 500 Web Solutions Management Server – Project Manager.
This course is targeted to Web project managers and anyone else involved in a WSDS project team, except for system administrators. We recommend that students have experience managing large-scale Web projects. While it helps to have a technical background, Web development experience is not required. If you have questions about your qualifications or about the course in general, please contact the Open Text Web Solutions Training Team.
Students should attend 500 Web Solutions Management Server – Project Manager course before attending this class.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.