Courses & Workshops
3-1506 Web Site Management Server - Navigation Manager (formerly 513)
Duration: 1 day
This course is designed to provide project builders with complete technical knowledge of Web Solutions Management Server - Navigation Manager tool. Topics that are covered include templating for Navigation Manager, controlling access to Navigation Manager through authorisations and migrating existing sites to use Navigation Manager.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Determine if Navigation Manager is appropriate for Web Solutions project or not/
- Build site navigation using Navigation Manager.
- Create complex site navigation structures that change based on where in the site the user is located.
- Generate breadcrumbs and sitemaps using Navigation Manager.
- Use authorizations to control access to Navigation Manager.
- Migrate Web Solutions projects to use Navigation Manager.
This course is designed for experienced Web Solutions Management Server project builders.
Participants should possess the following skills:
- Attended the Web Solutions Management Server - Project Manager course.
- Intermediate-to-advanced Web Solutions Management Server project manager skills.
- Implemented at least one website using Web Solutions Management Server.
- Programming or web scripting experience is recommended
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.