Courses & Workshops
2-0115 Content Server eForms Design
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will expand your knowledge of eForms Management and its integration with Content Server.
- Understanding how to implement a Content Server forms solution, from designing an eForm to routing a form through a workflow.
- Navigating the eForms Management Designer application.
- Developing a familiarity with the shapes in the eForms Management Designer application, and using them to design an eForm, replete with database lookups and other advanced functionality.
- Integrating an eForm into a Content Server form template and establishing database storage for the forms.
- Developing Content Server forms and routing them through a workflow process, using custom views to alter the Content Server form interface for various workflow participants.
User, Administrator, Developer, Manager.
- A working knowledge of Web browsers and office applications.
- 1-0101 Knowledge Fundamentals
- 2-0113 Workflow Design
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Italy||600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.