Courses & Workshops
4-0402 Introduction to the Enterprise Connect Plug-in and Client SDKs v10.2 (formerly 4141)
Duration: 1 day
OpenText Enterprise Connect allows customers to access and interact with their applications and content within familiar desktop environments such as Windows Explorer and Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Meanwhile, these front-end applications are integrating with the user’s back-end repositories and business applications without them needing to know their native interfaces.
This one-day, hands-on course is geared to current and future Enterprise Connect developers who wish to get an introduction to creating their own plug-ins to additional repositories and applications using the Enterprise Connect XML API. Participants of this session will look at the basics of how to leverage the Enterprise XML API to create plug-ins beyond the standard Livelink ECM – Enterprise Server, eDOCS DM, and other included Enterprise Connect plug-ins.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and key features of Enterprise Connect.
- Explain the application and solution modes of Enterprise Connect.
- Describe the components and general architecture of Enterprise Connect.
- Explain, at a high level, the purpose and functionality of the Enterprise Connect client-side SDK.
- Discuss the tools available in the Enterprise Connect SDK (Software Developer’s Kit).
- Explain the architecture and core elements for an Enterprise Connect XML plug-in.
- Define menus, actions, toolbars and other parts of the Enterprise Connect plug-in.
- Browse for and save documents into the Enterprise Connecting client-side SDK.
Enterprise Connect Plug-in Developers
Course 3-0400 Enterprise Connect Installation, Configuration and Administration
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||895.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.