Courses & Workshops
2260 Document Server Fundamentals – Course
Duration: 2 Days
This is the former Alchemy Technical Training Course and provides an introduction to the core features and functions of Open Text Document Management, Alchemy Edition. Course content is organized by sections that describe and demonstrate how Alchemy both works and is configured. Sections provide key real-world objectives to facilitate product comprehension, understanding, and implementation.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Alchemy product family and associated licensing.
- Describe the Alchemy interface.
- Install and configure Alchemy.
- Open and close Alchemy databases.
- View information in an Alchemy database.
- Search for documents in an Alchemy database.
- Create an Alchemy database.
- Add data to an Alchemy database.
- Secure an Alchemy database.
- Build an Alchemy database.
- Configure Alchemy Server Security.
- Troubleshoot basic Alchemy permissions.
- Configure Alchemy Web.
- Install and configure the Alchemy MFP Connector.
Solutions Consultants, Implementers, and Administrators that are new to implementing and administering Alchemy.
Knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these courses:
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€||1,295.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,495.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.