Courses & Workshops
3-0400 Enterprise Connect Installation, Configuration and Administration v10.5
Duration: 1 day
This one-day hands-on course is designed for Enterprise Connect administrators looking to install, configure, and administer Enterprise Connect to allow users to interact with their Content Server instance(s) content within familiar desktop environments such as Windows Explorer, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office. Participants will learn the basics of Enterprise Connect, its pre-installation requirements, and how to set up the server and client components.
This session is geared to current and future Enterprise Connect administrators who will be installing and configuring the Enterprise Connect server as well as supporting the Enterprise Connect clients. It also covers the Office Editor component, how to use offline mode in detail and other features such as configuring the Content Server plug-in and more.
- Get an introduction to Enterprise Connect, its integrations, and plug-in to see how they create the architecture of the Enterprise Connect product
- Install the Enterprise Connect client and see it working integrated with Content Server
- Manage the Content Server plug-in to refine how Enterprise Connect works with Content Server and take advantage of the very latest features of Enterprise Connect 10.5 including the Office Editor
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and key features of Enterprise Connect
- Describe the components and general architecture of Enterprise Connect
- Summarize the pre-built Enterprise Connect integrations
- Explain the pre-packaged plug-in included with Enterprise Connect
- Perform pre-installation steps for all components of Enterprise Connect
- Configure some common key features for Enterprise Connect users
- Deploy and manage the Enterprise Connect modules to Content Server
- Install the Enterprise Connect Client Framework
- Describe and use Office Editor to edit documents, manage document versions, and more
- Explain offline mode (including synchronizations) and how to use this feature
- Perform some of the basic Enterprise Connect troubleshooting techniques
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.