Courses & Workshops
4-0144 Web Services Fundamentals
Duration: 2 days
Web Services Fundamentals provides an introduction to the functionality of Open Text Content Server Web Services, the service oriented API component of the SDK.
During this session you will learn how to:
- Install and prepare a development environment.
- Create client software to access existing Web Services.
- Build on existing Web Services.
- Create new Web Services.
- Create client software to new Web Services.
This course is for OScript, Java and C# programmers who wish to customize Content Server by using existing Web Services, or by creating their own.
- A working knowledge of the Content Server functionality.
- Developer experience using programming language such as Java, C#.
- For the 'Create new Web Services' part of the course, some experience with CSIDE/Builder/OScript would be useful but not essential.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.