Courses & Workshops
4-1501 Web Site Management Server - Project Builder v11.0
Duration: 3 days
This interactive, results-based course is designed to provide project builders with the complete technical knowledge and hands-on activities needed to design, create, deploy, maintain and administer web site projects with the Web Site Management Server. Attendees take on the developer, administrator and enduser roles as well to devise a more comprehensive approach when creating a site. Attendees learn the basic components and patterns before developing a real-world project using more advanced techniques.
In order to deepen the experience, this course can also be booked together with a 2-day workshop during which attendees will set-up and develop a new project.
- Create content-centric sites using OpenText Web Site Management Server to empower the people who interact with the content, and optimize the process for managing and delivering it to the Web, mobile, or other media channels. Through a controlled access and integration of content from across the organization, delivering a dynamic experience to employees, customers, partners, and visitors helps drive business forward.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the key features provided by OpenText Web Site Management Server
- Implement the new features included in Web Site Management Server Version 11
- Identify the different areas of the Web Site Management Server application user interface
- Create and manage users and groups
- Use the SmartTree to create and administer projects
- Import and export projects
- Define and identify the types of Content Classes, Templates and Pages
- Identify the types and use of the different Placeholders
- Identify the use and types of the different Block Marks
- Understand the use of SmartEdit and its scopes
- Use the Navigation Manager to create the project navigation structure
- Define and implement Project Variants
- Localize a Project
- Describe and create Workflows
- Create Authorization Packages
- Publish a site
- Familiarity with Web applications and application servers
- Familiarity with scripting languages and HTML
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||3,750.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Feb 14, 2017||On-site||4-1501||English||Reading, UK - Open Text||1,650.00||Add to Cart|
|May 16, 2017||On-site||4-1501||English||Reading, UK - Open Text||1,650.00||Add to Cart|