Courses & Workshops
4-1501 Web Site Management Server - Project Builder (formerly 501)
Duration: 3 days
Eine Deutsche Version finden Sie hier.
This interactive, results-based course is designed to provide project builders with the complete technical knowledge needed to create, deploy, maintain and administrate website projects with the Web Solutions Management Server. Attendees learn the basic components and patterns before developing a real-world project using more advanced techniques.
In order to deepen the experience, this course can also be booked together with a 2-day workshop during which attendees will set-up and develop a new project. One of our trainers or consultants will always be on site to help and advice.
The successful completion of this course does qualify the attendee for hotline support limited to the Web Solutions Management Server product („Project Builder Support MS“) and gives access to our Extranet (see also Support Manual Open Text).
- Execute common tasks across projects and servers
- Understand and adjust project settings
- Create, configure and manage projects and users
- Design and administer content classes, templates and pages
- Implement different site architectures and navigation structures
- Create authentication packages and workflows
- Management of binary media elements using the Asset Manager
- Create an end-user editing environment
- Define publication packages and publish projects in different formats to the web
Project Builder, Technical Website Administrators
Familiarity with HTML is essential, general technical knowledge is important.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.