Courses & Workshops
4-1522 Web Site Management Delivery Server - Project Builder Workshop (formerly 522)
Duration: 2 days
Eine Deutsche Version finden Sie hier.
This interactive, results-based course is designed to provide project builders hands-on experience with the personalization functionalities of the Web Solutions Delivery Server including conceptual planning and server configuration. Attendees will learn with a fictional company’s website how to effectively personalize content that is created and maintained in the Web Solutions Management Server and subsequently add search functionality.
This course includes a 2-day workshop during which attendees will set-up and develop a new project in order to deepen the experience. One of our trainers or consultants will always be on site to help and advice.
The sole completion of this course does not qualify the attendee for hotline support.
- Create, configure and manage Web Solutions Delivery Server projects and project users
- Publish content from the Web Solutions Management Server into the Web Solutions Delivery Server
- Add implicit and explicit personalization to a web site
- Extend templates in the Web Solutions Management Server to allow content personalization
- Integrate selected DynaMents to define content personalization
- Manage website user and user profile information
- Implement content restriction/personalization based on authentication or user profiles
- Add information and functionality from external applications to a web site
- Improve application performance through tuning and caching
- Configure the search engine
Project Builder, Technical Website Administrators
Successful completion of the course „502-Web Solutions Management Server: Project Builder “.
Familiarity with Internet technologies such as HTML and XML as well as basic knowledge of XSLT and concepts of personalization is advised.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.