Courses & Workshops
4-1502 Web Site Management Server - Project Builder Workshop (formerly 502)
Duration: 3 days
For the English version click here.
This interactive, results-based course is designed to provide project builders with the complete technical knowledge needed to create, deploy, maintain and administrate website projects with the Web Solutions Management Server. Attendees learn the basic components and patterns before developing a real-world project using more advanced techniques.
This course includes a 2-day workshop during which attendees will set-up and develop a new project in order to deepen the experience. One of our trainers or consultants will always be on site to help and advice.
The sole completion of this course does not qualify the attendee for hotline support.
- Execute common tasks across projects and servers
- Understand and adjust project settings
- Create, configure and manage projects and users
- Design and administer content classes, templates and pages
- Implement different site architectures and navigation structures
- Create authentication packages and workflows
- Management of binary media elements using the Asset Manager
- Create an end-user editing environment
- Define publication packages and publish projects in different formats to the web
Project Administrators, Support Personnel, System Architects, Developers.
Successful completion of one of the following courses: RedDot Content Management Server – Part 1 – Fundamentals, 501 Web Solutions Management Server: Project Builder as well as satisfactory experience in using the RedDot CMS or Web Solutions Management Server.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.