Courses & Workshops
2-1500 Web Site Management Server - Project Manager (formerly 500)
Duration: 2 days
Eine Deutsche Version finden Sie hier.
This course is designed to provide a fundamental overview of the Open Text Web Solutions Management Server architecture and functionalities including a complete project lifecycle and best practices for implementation. Attendees will learn how to assess personnel roles, develop Web Solutions Management Server project timelines, perform company-wide rollouts, and administrate implementations. Additionally, each attendee will gain hands-on experience with technical basics of Web Solutions Management Server.
The successful completion of this course does not qualify the attendee for hotline support.
- Be familiar with the Web Solutions Management Server architecture and functionality, incl. terminology and fundamental concepts
- Understand integration concepts of other WCM products
- Manage people involved in a Web Solutions Management Server project
- Set up project diagrams and other project dependencies
- Develop strategies for implementing web-standards compliance and user interface consistency
- Establish strategies for managing digital assets using the Asset Manager and related products
- Manage user accounts and publishing processes
- Solutions to implement multilingualism and workflows
- Strategies to implement test environments and pilots
- Strategies to migrate already existing content
- Rollout project to end users and establish project maintenance guidelines
- Best practice solutions to up-scale project set-ups
Project Managers, Executives, Solution Architects.
Understanding of web project management, Basic HTML knowledge is helpful.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.