Courses & Workshops
3-0128 Troubleshooting Workshop
Duration: 2 days
This technical workshop examines OpenText Content Server from a troubleshooting perspective and provides strategies to identify, solve and prevent issues from arising.
- Learn to recognize server issues , database connectivity and indexing problems
- Resolve common questions from end users and structure an effective help response system
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use key troubleshooting techniques, while learning how to extract, interpret, and analyze information from Content Server's administration tools
- Recognize and resolve: server issues, database problems, fine tuning of search and indexing, and common questions from end users
- Provide high-level administrative and Help Desk support for a mature Content Server system
- Identify different types of Content Server errors and where they come from
- Understand the differences between server errors, database errors and search errors
- Understand the different logging options and how to implement them from both the administration GUI and the opentext.ini file
- Develop a Content Server troubleshooting methodology
- Educate your help desk in how to resolve basic Content Server issues and develop a Help Desk FAQ
- Understand the resources provided in the Knowledge Center
• 1-0101 Knowledge Fundamentals
• 3-0126 Content Server System and Search Administration
• Knowledge of configuring and administering operating systems, including Windows and/or various UNIX variants
• Knowledge of configuring and administering Web servers, including IIS and Tomcat
•Knowledge of configuring and administering basic network hardware
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||11,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.