Courses & Workshops
3-0128 Troubleshooting Workshop
Duration: 2 days
This technical workshop examines OpenText Content Server from a troubleshooting perspective and provides strategies to identify, solve and prevent issues from arising.
- Learn to recognize server issues , database connectivity and indexing problems
- Resolve common questions from end users and structure an effective help response system
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use key troubleshooting techniques, while learning how to extract, interpret, and analyze information from Content Server's administration tools
- Recognize and resolve: server issues, database problems, fine tuning of search and indexing, and common questions from end users
- Provide high-level administrative and Help Desk support for a mature Content Server system
- Identify different types of Content Server errors and where they come from
- Understand the differences between server errors, database errors and search errors
- Understand the different logging options and how to implement them from both the administration GUI and the opentext.ini file
- Develop a Content Server troubleshooting methodology
- Educate your help desk in how to resolve basic Content Server issues and develop a Help Desk FAQ
- Understand the resources provided in the Knowledge Center
• 1-0101 Knowledge Fundamentals
• 3-0126 Content Server System and Search Administration
• Knowledge of configuring and administering operating systems, including Windows and/or various UNIX variants
• Knowledge of configuring and administering Web servers, including IIS and Tomcat
•Knowledge of configuring and administering basic network hardware
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||11,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|May 22, 2017||On-site||Troubleshooting W/S||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||1,400.00||Add to Cart|
|May 22, 2017||On-site||Troubleshooting W/S||English||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||1,400.00||Add to Cart|