Courses & Workshops
1-2101 Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) for SAP Business Users
Duration: 2 days
This training will prepare the student to use VIM. The participant will leave with the knowledge of how to best leverage the VIM system for their own company. Participants will become familiar with the latest features of VIM along with key opportunities for integrating VIM with other SAP components and OCR capabilities. The user will be able to explain and effectuate the flow of an invoice from ingestion to coding – on to approval and final posting in their SAP System.
- Understand how AP Processes will evolve with a VIM installation
- New Level-based approval and VIM Invoice Workplace for VIM
- Mobile and Portal Interfaces for invoice handling
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain how invoices are ingested into the VIM system
- Use the GUI, portal, or mobile interface for VIM processing
- Evaluate all VIM Reporting options and utilize those best suited to your needs
- Handle Invoice Exception scenarios within VIM
- Approve and reject VIM invoices
- Recognize the differences for PO and Non PO Invoice scenarios
- Distinguish between all VIM Dashboards
- Explain Integration scenarios for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- Use the new VIM Invoice Workplace
- Evaluate the potential for integrating VIM with SAP Supplier Relationship Management
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||11,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 26, 2017||On-site||VIM for SAP Bus Users||English||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||1,400.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 26, 2017||On-site||VIM for SAP Bus Users||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||1,400.00||Add to Cart|