Courses & Workshops
3-2102 Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) for SAP System Administration v7 (formerly 252)
Duration: 3 days
The participant will leave with the knowledge to install the VIM system, configure the business processes, and also integrate functionality that is offered in the new release. Participants will become familiar with the avenues for customizing VIM for client-specific processes, optimizing VIM for the client’s benefit, and streamlining VIM via Best Practices for getting customers the most out of their VIM implementations.
- Installation of a VIM v7.0 SP1 system
- Configuring new Level-based approvals and VIM Invoice Workplace for VIM v7.0 SP1
- Highlights of Invoice Capture Center v7.0
- Mobile and Portal Interface installation
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Install and Upgrade the VIM SAP Component
- Install the VIM Approval Portal and Mobile Approval Portal
- Activate Base VIM functionality
- Configure PO and Non PO Invoice Exception handling
- Configure the new level-based approval scenario
- Enable new functionality delivered in VIM v7.0 SP1
- Troubleshoot the VIM Implementation
- Explain the integration of ICC and VIM and recognize the benefits of integration
- Identify spots in the new development platform for customizations
- Optimize a client's VIM experience according to platform and interface
- Explain the phases and key deliverables of a typical VIM installation project
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.