Courses & Workshops
3-2102 Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) for SAP System Administration v7 (formerly 252)
Duration: 3 days
The participant will leave with the knowledge to install the VIM system, configure the business processes, and also integrate functionality that is offered in the new release. Participants will become familiar with the avenues for customizing VIM for client-specific processes, optimizing VIM for the client’s benefit, and streamlining VIM via Best Practices for getting customers the most out of their VIM implementations.
- Installation of a VIM v7.0 SP1 system
- Configuring new Level-based approvals and VIM Invoice Workplace for VIM v7.0 SP1
- Highlights of Invoice Capture Center v7.0
- Mobile and Portal Interface installation
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Install and Upgrade the VIM SAP Component
- Install the VIM Approval Portal and Mobile Approval Portal
- Activate Base VIM functionality
- Configure PO and Non PO Invoice Exception handling
- Configure the new level-based approval scenario
- Enable new functionality delivered in VIM v7.0 SP1
- Troubleshoot the VIM Implementation
- Explain the integration of ICC and VIM and recognize the benefits of integration
- Identify spots in the new development platform for customizations
- Optimize a client's VIM experience according to platform and interface
- Explain the phases and key deliverables of a typical VIM installation project
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Aug 19, 2015||On-site||VIM for SAP Sys Admin||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||2,100.00||Add to Cart|
|Oct 21, 2015||On-site||VIM for SAP Sys Admin||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||2,100.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 25, 2015||On-site||VIM for SAP Sys Admin||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||2,100.00||Add to Cart|
|Dec 16, 2015||On-site||VIM for SAP Sys Admin||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||2,100.00||Add to Cart|
|Dec 16, 2015||On-site||VIM for SAP Sys Admin||English||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||2,100.00||Add to Cart|