Courses & Workshops
415 OpenText TCP Solution Developer Certification Program
Duration: 10 days
Completion of the program provides you with a document that you can use to show that you are a certified developer for OpenText TCP.
- What is TCP?
- User Management
- Process Designer
- Process Administrator
- TCP Modeler
- TCP Configuration
- Differentiation of Programming Levels
- Custom Code
- Start Processes from outside
- Connecting to Web Services
- Technical Consultant with programming background
- Knowledge about object-oriented developing languages, particularly C# and Java
- BPM or/and PDMS knowledge is useful (courses 785 and 780)
- For junior developer with little experience we offer a quick intro training 791 OpenText Transactional Content Processing Quick Intro
|Per Student at Open Text Site:||€ - Germany||7000|
|Per Student at Open Text Site:||AUD||8000|
|Per Student at Open Text Site:||CHF||11500|
|Per Student at Open Text Site:||SGD||8000|
|Per Student at Open Text Site:||USD||8950|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on site course or workshop at your location.