Courses & Workshops
415 OpenText TCP Solution Developer Certification Program
Duration: 10 days
Completion of the program provides you with a document that you can use to show that you are a certified developer for OpenText TCP.
- What is TCP?
- User Management
- Process Designer
- Process Administrator
- TCP Modeler
- TCP Configuration
- Differentiation of Programming Levels
- Custom Code
- Start Processes from outside
- Connecting to Web Services
- Technical Consultant with programming background
- Knowledge about object-oriented developing languages, particularly C# and Java
- BPM or/and PDMS knowledge is useful (courses 785 and 780)
- For junior developer with little experience we offer a quick intro training 791 OpenText Transactional Content Processing Quick Intro
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||7,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||8,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||11,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||8,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||8,950.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.