Courses & Workshops
3-1110 What's New in Open Text eDOCS DM v5.2 (formerly 332)
Duration: 1 day
This one-day course is geared to existing DM v18.104.22.168 administrators wishing to move to DM v5.2. Administrators will get a chance to install and configure DM 5.2 software. It will also cover the DM integration features for MS Office 2007, the new Save User Interface, the new Dynamic Views and how to configure them.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the new features available in DM v5.2
- Describe and install the pre-requisites for implementing DM v5.2
- Install the DM v5.2 software
- Upgrade an existing DM v22.214.171.124 library
- Configure MS Office 2007 Application Integration
- Configure MS Office 2007 Registry Settings
- Configure DM Integration with MS Outlook 2007
- Configure the Save User Interface
- Configure Dynamic Views
Existing DM Administrators
Course 335 - Implementing Document Management using DM v126.96.36.199 or one year Field Experience with DM Administration.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||795.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||795.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.