Courses & Workshops
1-1103 Using DM (v5.x) (formerly 131)
Duration: 2 days
This two day user-level course will help the typical user to create and work with documents within the managed library environment. Participants are not assumed to have any prior Document Management system background. The true power of DM is reviewed from start to finish with an overview of the client interfaces (DM Webtop, Windows Explorer DM Extension, Microsoft Outlook DM Extension), document creation and search techniques.
The focus of User training is to familiarize the student with every aspect of using DM.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the features of the DM Webtop
- Fill out profiles
- Add new Documents to a Library
- Use Document Check In/Check Out
- Use Version Control
- Search and Retrieve Documents using the Search Field and the Advanced Search options
- Search with Profile Fields
- Search with Full Text (Content Searching)
- Use the Search Results page
- Save Quick Searches
- Create and work with Folders
- Create and work with Workspaces
- Use the Navigation Tree
- Use the Document Details page options
- Understand user-configurable options on the DM Webtop
- Use application integration features
- Use the DM Extension Clients (Windows Explorer and Microsoft Outlook extensions)
- Understand user-configurable options in DM Extensions Clients
- Use Attache
- Use Add-on Modules: Imaging, DM Workflow, Web Publishing DM Integration, and Collaboration DM Integration (Custom Courses Only-Upon Request)
Beginner to Intermediate DM Users.
Familiarity with Windows, Windows-based word processing package and Web browsers.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||1,590.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,590.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.