Courses & Workshops
3-1212 Implementing Open Text eDOCS Collaboration (formerly 3085)
Duration: 3 days
Open Text eDOCS Collaboration is a Web-based, secure, document-centric collaboration environment suitable for intra- and inter-enterprise deployments in any industry. Collaboration increases the effectiveness of collaborative activities that occur continually between employees, customers, partners and suppliers, by increasing team productivity and speeding the delivery of targeted results.
This three-day course is aimed at administrators responsible for the installation, administration, and maintenance of a Collaboration site, or Project Managers who need to understand the full capabilities, scalability, and power of Collaboration and covers the user experience, installation, and administration of Collaboration.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the overall features of Collaboration.
- Use Collaboration.
- Describe the Collaboration architecture and its components.
- Describe the pre-installation requirements for Collaboration.
- Install Collaboration (including HCS).
- Set up users, groups, and organizations.
- Set up collaborations between organizations.
- Assign security to users, groups, and organizations.
- Create projects, add associated content, and create collaborations.
- Create data rooms and add associated content.
- Create and specify status types.
- Create project templates and associated phases.
- Create index fields.
- Set up internal and external messaging.
- Integrate Collaboration with eDOCS Document Managements products.
- Integrate Collaboration with eDOCS Webtop.
- Integrate Collaboration with Microsoft Office.
- Describe the PageServer architecture and its usage.
- Install and administer the PageServer.
- Customize the Collaboration User Interface.
Intermediate to Advanced Administrators or Project Managers.
Working knowledge of:
- Working knowledge of Windows Server Administration.
- Familiarity with web server administration.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||2,385.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,385.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.