Courses & Workshops
3-4005 Enterprise Process Services (EPS) and eDOCS Integration (formerly 786)
Duration: 5 days
The participants receive a substantial view of the possibilities of process management with Enterprise Process Services (EPS). They will be able to set up the workflow organization for process-management projects. In addition, they acquire knowledge to design user front-ends. Further, they learn the installation, configuration and administration of OpenText EPS, including the integration to eDOCS DM.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain Process Management Basics.
- Create and maintain processes.
- Understand the Architecture of EPS.
- Understand EPS Server installation and configuration process
- Understand Hardware and Software pre-requisites.
- Understand the Configuration and Administration of EPS Server and the eDOCS DM integration.
- Know how to trigger workflows from DM actions.
- Know how to work with specific eDOCS Integration Agents and BSPs in the Process Designer.
Intermediate to advanced administrators.
Working knowledge of:
- Knowledge of administration of MS Windows.
- Basic Internet and database server knowledge.
- Basic programming knowledge.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||4,475.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.