Courses & Workshops
2-1145 Implementing Records Management using RM (v5.x)(formerly 342)
Duration: 3 days
RM is a powerful records management solution that transforms the DM product suite into a fully functional, standards-compliant Records Management solution, creating an organized, secure environment that manages the complete lifecycle of all physical and electronic corporate knowledge assets--from creation to ultimate disposition.
This three-day session, targeted at the DM Administrator/Records Manager, will cover the RM Architecture, the User Interface (DM/RM Webtop and DM/RM Extensions), Installation, Configuration, and the Administration of the RM product family including File Plan configuration.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the RM Technical Architecture.
- Create and Classify Documents and Records.
- Search and Retrieve Documents, Records, or Files.
- Manage Paper Information.
- Install and Configure RM (RM Server, RM Web Server, RM Extensions, RM Administration Tool).
- Create the File Plan in the RM Administration Tool.
- Describe RM Functional, File and Term Security.
- Define RM Events, Actions and Locations.
- Describe Import/Export Features.
- Plan the Records Retention/Disposition Rules.
- Plan the Disposal Authorities.
- Set Preferences and Restrictions.
- Describe Barcode and Labeling Features.
- Use Report Capabilities.
Intermediate to Advanced Administrators and Records Managers.
Working knowledge of:
- Understanding of Records Management Principles.
- Course 131-Using DM, or One year field experience highly desirable.
- Understanding of DM Administration helpful but not required.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||2,685.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Nov 28, 2016||On-site||eDOCS RM v5.x||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||2,685.00||Add to Cart|