Courses & Workshops
2-1145 Implementing Records Management using RM (v5.x)(formerly 342)
Duration: 3 days
RM is a powerful records management solution that transforms the DM product suite into a fully functional, standards-compliant Records Management solution, creating an organized, secure environment that manages the complete lifecycle of all physical and electronic corporate knowledge assets--from creation to ultimate disposition.
This three-day session, targeted at the DM Administrator/Records Manager, will cover the RM Architecture, the User Interface (DM/RM Webtop and DM/RM Extensions), Installation, Configuration, and the Administration of the RM product family including File Plan configuration.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the RM Technical Architecture.
- Create and Classify Documents and Records.
- Search and Retrieve Documents, Records, or Files.
- Manage Paper Information.
- Install and Configure RM (RM Server, RM Web Server, RM Extensions, RM Administration Tool).
- Create the File Plan in the RM Administration Tool.
- Describe RM Functional, File and Term Security.
- Define RM Events, Actions and Locations.
- Describe Import/Export Features.
- Plan the Records Retention/Disposition Rules.
- Plan the Disposal Authorities.
- Set Preferences and Restrictions.
- Describe Barcode and Labeling Features.
- Use Report Capabilities.
Intermediate to Advanced Administrators and Records Managers.
Working knowledge of:
- Understanding of Records Management Principles.
- Course 131-Using DM, or One year field experience highly desirable.
- Understanding of DM Administration helpful but not required.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||2,685.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.