Courses & Workshops
3-1115 Implementing Document Management using eDOCS DM v10
Duration: 5 days
This course is designed to provide participants with the skills they need to be successful implementing eDOCS DM. Participants receive a detailed overview of the technology and architecture of eDOCS DM. They will be able to install and configure the DM Server, DM Web Server, DM Management Studio, and generate Libraries for the storage of documents. Participants will also use DM Designer to design customized profile and search forms, as well as customize the DM database. They will integrate and configure applications to create and save documents. Also, using the eDOCS DM Management Studio they will configure the DM servers, DM Libraries, and DM Indexes to enable the full-text indexing of documents. Furthermore, they learn to configure Dynamic Views, configure user settings using the Client Deployment Utility, and create MSI scripts for DM extensions installation.
- Configure and maintain DM Libraries
- Integrate applications
- Customize the Profile / Search forms and SQL database with DM Designer
- Use DM Management Studio to configure the DM Servers, DM Libraries, and DM Indexes
- Configure Dynamic Views
- Create MSI Scripts for DM Extensions installation
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe DM technology and architecture
- Install DM Server, DM Web Server, DM Management Studio, and DM Extensions
- Generate and maintain a DM Library
- Use the Database and Document Import tools
- Use Storage Management and other utilities
- Use DM Designer to modify forms and the DM database
- Configure the DM Indexer
- Use DM Management Studio
- Configure Dynamic Views
- Configure Client Deployment Utility
- Use the DM Webtop, Windows Explorer/Microsoft Outlook DM Extensions to create, retrieve and manage documents within the DM Library
System and Network Administrators, Database Administrators, and Help Desk staff.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Nov 07, 2016||On-site||DM v10||English||Reading, UK - Open Text||2,750.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 14, 2016||On-site||DM v10||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||4,475.00||Add to Cart|