Courses & Workshops
3-0126 System and Search Administration v10.5 SP1
Duration: 5 days
The 5-day System and Search Administration course teaches administrators, system architects and support personnel how to install, configure and administer Content Server in a production environment.
- Learn about key installation directories and configuration files
- Manage Content Server and modular Licenses
- Learn how to monitor and troubleshoot your system
- Manage Users and Groups, access control, permissions and privileges
- Learn about scalability, maintaining and managing instances
- Learn about Cluster Agent and Patch Management
- Understand how a data flow indexes documents and other items in a Content Server system
- Synchronize administration servers and placing them in safe mode
- Customize the search tools for end users
- Understand the basics of search troubleshooting
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Configure users/groups and determine their taxonomies, system privileges and access control
- Assist business users and content managers to use their Content Server environments efficiently
- Use the Knowledge Center and other resources to research Content Server topics
- Install Content Server and optional modules; explain various installation options
- Find key configuration files in the Content Server directories and edit them
- Install and manage a Content Server License File
- Use the Administration pages to configure settings related to the Content Server user interface
- Learn about Core and Modular Language Packs and administering Multilingual Metadata
- Create, verify, and resynchronize search indexes
- Administer data flow processes
- Set up Control Rules on data flow processes
- Refine search for business users
- 1-0101 OpenText Content Server Knowledge Fundamentals (3 days) or
- 1-0107-eL Using OpenText Content Server (6 hours)
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||3,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||29,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Apr 03, 2017||On-site||English||Reading, UK - Open Text||2,750.00||Add to Cart|
|Apr 24, 2017||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - Asia Pacific||4,000.00||Add to Cart|
|Apr 24, 2017||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||4,475.00||Add to Cart|
|May 08, 2017||On-site||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||3,500.00||Add to Cart|
|May 08, 2017||On-site||English||Stockholm - OpenText||29,500.00||Add to Cart|
|May 08, 2017||On-site||English||Helsinki, Finland||3,500.00||Add to Cart|
|May 08, 2017||On-site||English||Hoofddorp, NL||3,500.00||Add to Cart|
|May 22, 2017||On-site||English||Reading, UK - Open Text||2,750.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 19, 2017||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||4,475.00||Add to Cart|