Courses & Workshops
2-0113 Workflow Design v10.5 SP1
Duration: 3 days
The Workflow Design course provides users with a complete understanding of Content Server's Workflow Design tool. Through a series of lectures and exercises, students will create, initiate and manage many different types of Workflows.
- Design automated business processes
- Setting up a Workflow Map and a Work package
- Managing Workflow instances
- Understand how to configure the Content Server Item Handler step so that it executes properly
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Create Workflow Maps
- Manage Workflow instances
- Understand the fundamentals of automating a business process
- Create advanced routing Workflows
- Use advanced user assignment options
- Use loopbacks and sub-Workflows
- Use the Process step
- Use the Item Handler step to automatically impact Content Server items by:
- creating new folder structures
- adding new versions to documents
- moving and copying items
- exchanging information between Workflow attributes and Category attributes
User and Administrator
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Sep 18, 2017||On-site||Workflow Design||English||Ottawa, ON - OpenText||2,685.00||Add to Cart|