Courses & Workshops
2-0113 Workflow Design
Duration: 3 days
This course is offered at Enterprise World in Nashville, Tennessee. Check here for more information. For other public classes, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
This course provides users with a thorough understanding of Content Server's workflow tool. Through a series of lectures and exercises students will design, initiate and manage different types of workflows.
By the end of the course you will know how to:
- Create, save and modify a workflow map.
- Assign steps to users and groups and understand group options.
- Incorporate advanced user assignment options, such as roles, multiple performers and conditional statements to assign tasks.
- Build branches in a workflow path using attributes, status and other evaluation criteria.
- Create routing paths using advanced routing options, including multiple true paths.
- Incorporate loopback routing paths to reflect cyclical processes.
- Create modular workflows using subworkflows.
- Automate certain tasks using the process step.
- Use LiveReports to monitor workflow status and tracking.
- Create folders in a Content Server container or in the workflow attachments volume.
- Add, modify, or delete categories on Livelink items.
- Perform versioning on documents and compound documents.
- Move or copy workflow attachments or Content Server items outside the workflow.
Content Server users who would like to take advantage of Livelink's Workflow capabilities to automate business processes.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 06, 2016||On-site||Workflow Design||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||2,685.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 08, 2016||On-site||Workflow Design||English||Reading, UK - Open Text||1,650.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 20, 2016||On-site||Workflow Design||English||Ottawa, ON - Open Text||2,685.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 21, 2016||On-site||Workflow Design||Francais||Paris La Defense, France - Open Text||1,800.00||Add to Cart|
|Aug 03, 2016||On-site||Workflow Design||English||Virtual Classroom - Asia Pacific||3,200.00||Add to Cart|
|Sep 21, 2016||On-site||Workflow Design||English||Reading, UK - Open Text||1,650.00||Add to Cart|
|Oct 04, 2016||On-site||Workflow Design||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||2,100.00||Add to Cart|
|Dec 19, 2016||On-site||Workflow Design||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||2,100.00||Add to Cart|