Courses & Workshops
4-0140a Content Server IDE (CSIDE) Fundamentals v10.5 Accelerated (formerly 450)
Duration: 3 days
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE IN EUROPE ONLY.
This on-site CSIDE Fundamentals course teaches application developers how to enhance and expand the functionality of your Content Server systems. This is an Accelerated version of the standard 4-140a Content Server IDE (CSIDE) Fundamentals v10.x course.
CSIDE Fundamentals provides an in-depth understanding of the functionality of CSIDE, the application development component of the SDK. You'll learn how to customize your Content Server application, including both the underlying functionality and the Web interface.
Learn how to:
- create modules to package your customizations for easy installation and upgrades,
- write code using OScript, Content Server's programming language,
- create request handlers to process new functionality,
- add new types of items to be stored and managed by Content Server,
- add new interface components and modify the current interface, and
- integrate your code into the Content Server object system in supported ways.
Application Developers and Programmers.
- Programming knowledge and experience (especially object-oriented languages such as C++).
- Application development knowledge and experience.
- Basic knowledge of HTML for Web interface customization.
- Strong knowledge of the Content Server interface and functionality.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Italy||1,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,875.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.